Videos are making their big comeback today on the blog !
Many of you have asked me about them but I wanted to be able to offer you something other than the quality of my previous work on the matter, and most of all I’m so clumsy when it comes to editing a video. But Héloïse is a woman of many talents and directing is one of them, so she agreed to make this first video.
So let’s get a fresh start, and since my make-up habits have also changed I will be talking today about my basic make-up, a nude make-up.
Below the video, a little recap of the products I currently use as well as links to find them online when that’s possible (just click on the name of the product).
I hope you will enjoy this comeback, don’t hesitate to submit your ideas and requests for other videos.
Let’s make room for the video now, have a good viewing !
Directed and edited by Héloïse Morel
- Brightening and tightening complexion primer potion Urban Decay
- Foundation “Tenue de perfection” by Guerlain shade 03 natural beige
- Chella highlighter pencil shade ivory
- Powder Blot Powder Mac shade light
- Blush Nars shade Day Dream
- Eyeshadow “Palette Top 3 universelle yeux UNE natural beauty” shade 03
- Eye pencil “Contour des yeux précision” by Chanel no66
- Eyebrows make-up kit by Shiseido BR602 natural brown
- Mascara 3 in 1 UNE Natural Beauty shade black