Give a girl the right shoes
and she can conquer the world.
You girls take a lot of shoes on this blog because, almost every week, you get a post about my passion : my Ladies, my shoes.
Today, I’m going to talk to you about a great operation which is taking place right now in various Klépierre centers. On the occasion of “La semaine des femmes en or” (“the week of golden women”), 15 pairs of shoes can be won every day.
Obsessional accessories, feelgood power, fetish pairs or real instruments of torture, shoes definitely fascinate. Each woman has a particular relationship with this accessory, they’re a true reflection of our daily feelings and desires.
This event is illustrated by the look of shoes’ designer Karine Arabian. The genius of the chic and comfortable shoes, like the stilettos you can see in illustration of this post.
Here are a few key numbers to illustrate this particular emotional attachment that women have for their shoes. A study by Opinion Way.
Did you know that we are ready to try almost anything to find the right pair of shoes ? The Cinderella inside us is sometimes very surprising (and fun) :
- 57% of women say that their shoes have to be practical and comfortable
- 1 woman out of 3 wears heels of less than 2 inches when they go on a professionnal meeting
- 43% of women wear high heels during a date
- 39% of women are ready to sacrifice their party/outing budget to buy THE right pair of shoes
- 1 woman out of 2 goes around every store in the area to find her size if she fell for one particular design
- 60% of women admit they have already worn shoes even if they knew they would be hurt by them
- 70,5% of the 18 to 34 years-old women favor looks over comfort
L’événement a débuté en septembre et continue jusqu’au 15 novembre.
The event began in September and will go on until November 15.
If you want to play Cinderella too, go to one of the Klépierre centers. Underneath a giant golden stiletto, sit in a carriage-chair (yes!) and find your perfect slipper.– until October 25th in Valenciennes, Centre Place d’armes – from October 27th to November 1st in Marne la Vallée, Centre Val d’Europe – from November 3rd to 8th in Annecy, Centre Courier – from November 10th to 15th in Rennes, Centre Colombia
Come on, go to your mall to try your luck. And if you win, come back and tell me which pair your chose !